Tuesday 29 March 2011

Music-list-thingy

Pick 10 artists/bands that you love before reading the questions.
1. Placebo
2. Siouxsie and the Banshees
3. Cinema Strange
4. Bone Orchard
5. Southern Death Cult
6. The Glove
7. UK Decay
8. Danielle Dax
9. Christian Death
10. Nouvelle Vague


What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Orgy. Which is a fucking wonderful song.
A disease is under my fingernails, it stains me like a tattoo.

What is your favorite song of 8?
Pariah. Or possibly Fizzing Human-Bomb.

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Err... Their music was sort of my companion during my early teens. I listened to them every time I felt down, and then I felt better.

What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
Well, that's easy. The ones to Moya.
The kids of the coca-cola nation
Are too doped up to realise
That time is running out

What is your favorite song by 7?
Decadence. One of my favourite songs of all time.

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Not really. However, they really don't make me happy either. Some, like "Catacomb Kittens", make me sort of... melancholic?

What is your favorite song by 9?
Mysterium Iniquitatis.

When did you first get into 2?
When I was fourteen.

How did you get into 3?
Err... God, that happened a long time ago, I barely remember anymore. I think I was fourteenish, just starting to get into goth music, and googled for any good modern bands that were inspired by that kind of music. And there they were.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Shall I Carry the Budgie Woman?, which is absolutely fantastic.

How many times have you seen 9 live?
None, durrh. The line-up of this band that I actually like is long gone.

What is a good memory concerning 10?
Summers in the park, a little fling in the spring, dancing like a crazy person. A lot.

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
No! They all make me very happy!

What is your favorite song of 1?
Sleeping With Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment