Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 3 – When did you come out the Goth closet?

I'm not entirely sure what this means. I was never really in a "goth closet". If I had not started dressing oddly at all, I belive the people who knew me would have been much more surprised. If I had listened to boring radio pop, not only would I have made a lot of people very surprised but I would also have like... disappointed my parents. Haha. Okay not really.

Seriously though, it was really no big deal. Wearing odd clothes was something that I had gradually been doing more and more throughout my entire life, apart from age 13-14 when there's a lot of pressure on you to fit in which I wanted to try to see what it was like, and then I started listening to the music, and everybody was like: "So what?".

No comments:

Post a Comment